Monday, January 12, 2009

All about Noah

He loves sleeping with a ton of stuffed animals and almost every time he wakes up, this is how we find them. Poor Elmo...he is suffocating on the bottom!


He also went potty for the first time last week. Aaron is the bath-giver and always puts him on the potty before getting in. He has never gone before, but this time he asked to use the potty and go tee-tee. Don't get too excited, I really don't think he ready for the potty training course just yet, but hey, at least we know he is becoming interested!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Another boy! I just read your blog. That is awesome. Boy's are fun.

penni said...

I think that is one of my fave pics of Noah (cutest smile)and naturally it would be on the toilet. (just like a boy) My concern is the leg in the background......what are you sitting on???

Crystal Corona said...

Thats too funny.. How do you get the cool stuff on your wall? not the pics.. but the different heading things..