Saturday, May 30, 2009

Catch Up

37 Weeks = Full Term!


Got my hair done to celebrate the occasion!


Noah is loving the water!


See?!


Baby Seth came to visit...practice makes perfect right?



I had a shower a couple weeks ago. My sis-in-law did the cupcakes and cake...aren't they adorable!?



With the hostesses. I look rather large in this pic, but I love these girls and posted it anyways!


Still feeling pretty good. I have my uncomfortable moments, but all and all I am not miserable. I went to the Dr. yesterday and she said I was dilated to a 2. Which really doesn't mean much of anything but that the end is nearing. Less then two weeks till the c-section. Aaron and most of my family don't think I am going to make it. I really don't know what to think, but am just thankful to still be pregnant. We will see! Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the sunshine!


10 comments:

Crystal Corona said...

awww YAY!!! YOU look great!!! Cant wait to see him!!!! What is the date of the C section.. is it on there.. I will look again. Your hair looks nice too!!! I need a cut BAD.

JENNY said...

You look great! And, those cupcakes look delicious and so cute. Not too much longer!

erin f. said...

2 weeks is so short! I am jealous that you are already there - I hope that everything goes perfectly for you and baby Cohen.

Bonniebeewester said...

Awww! I love the pic of Aaron pushing Noah on the slip and slide...precious. I can't believe he's almost here!!! GO COHEN GO!!

Jen said...

you are ADORABLE!

Amber said...

I am also at a 2 and Dr told me- maybe this weekend. Well the weekend is almost over and no baby. I am ssoooooooo ready. Noah is too cute!!

Amber said...

No I wouldnt be mad if they came the same day. That would be cool, but that would mean that you dont make it until June 12 because I cant wait that long.

Jessica said...

I love your hair! It is so cute. Those cupcakes look adorable and super yummo!

*Courtney* said...

Hair looks great! I'm sad that I've yet to see it in person...but with kids, the plans don't always work out.

Sav is on her way back to full health. Maybe Thursday we can do our playdate...if you're still preggo, ha! :)

Melissa said...

congrats, looking forward to seeing pictures of him!