Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Splash Day

Yesterday, was splash day at preschool. It was the perfect weather for such a day!
Here is Noah the evening before modeling his swimwear. Of course I had him try it on the night before to made sure it fit since I bought most of it that day. I am so last minute sometimes!

He loves him some sunglasses!


"At the car wash!.."


He pretty much loves anything that has to do with water, even though it may not look like it in this pic.


Down the slide...I am so doing this with his slide this summer...cheap entertainment!


Ugh, Thursday is our last day of preschool. I am actually kind of sad about it, but it just means that summer is here! And you know what summer means...




2 comments:

Jacquie said...

It was our last day of school too! Lynlee and I were pretty sad about it!

*Courtney* said...

Summer means "Baby Cohen" as Sav and Noah would say. We went to take food to our friends and see their new baby girl, and I told Savannah to say hi to the baby and she said "Hi Baby Cohen." HAHA!

We're all excited to meet this sweet little one!