Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Countdown!

One month until delivery! For those of you who are curious, I had Noah at 34 weeks and 6 days. Today I am 34 weeks and 4 days. I can't imagine having a baby in two days. Keep those prayers coming, because there is still a lot to do before Cohen makes his arrival. What's not left to do, is Cohen's room. It is pretty much done. And I like how it turned out considering it is "second hand".
When you walk in the door...
When "re-doing" this room, I decided to give it a more prominent theme...jungle animals. Specifically, elephants. So I painted an elephant on two canvas...got the idea from a PB catalog and I'm sure I saved a cajillion dollars. "Cohen" is polka-dotted if you can't tell.

I painted some mirrors I had used in a previous living room...


Lots of picture frames to fill once he arrives...

Welp, that's pretty much it. I'm sure there will be more added later since I am having a shower this weekend. I'm off to bed...one month left of decent sleep!


6 comments:

Cassie said...

SO SO cute. I love the addition of the jungle animals! That elephant is amazing. I might need to hire you for my future art projects around the house:) Can't wait until your shower AND until Cohen gets here! We're praying for a great delivery!

Jacquie said...

Cute room! Love the elephant!

Bonniebeewester said...

Canvas idea is awesome! You are so creative! The nursery looks amazing-you picked such timeless pieces of furniture that you can use them forever...which I'm not sure you want to be having babies for forever, but you get what I mean :)

So excited to see you (and baby-bump Cohen) this weekend!

erin f. said...

Hey Allison! Just wanted to comment and tell you I read your blog and love keeping up with you and your sweet family. The room looks adorable, love the bright blue! I hope that everything goes perfectly with Cohen's delivery!

JENNY said...

So cute! I love Cohen's room.

Life as a Spencer! said...

Oh my goodness! I need to get on making that diaper bag for you!
Crystal Spencer