Monday, September 24, 2007

Blah, Blah, Blah

Why do I feel the need to blog, when I really don't have anything to talk about? Here is just some random thoughts:

  • I love my little two-year olds! They are so adorable, well most of them anyway, and it is joy going to work every Tues/Thurs.
  • Noah is doing great being in the nursery during this time. He loves that he gets to play with his Aunt Lizzy and pull out all of the other babies pacifiers. He is the paci bully!
  • Speaking of Noah, he has many new tricks at the moment. He is really into repeating things such as: mama, dada, baba, byebye, lizzy (he actually said "dizzy" to my sister), hi, and some other noises that are hard to explain. Hopefully I will be posting a video soon of some of his tricks.
  • I am going to be starting a ladies bible study on Wednesday morning with my friend Courtney. I am excited about the opportunity to get out of the house more and spend some time in the Word.
  • Noah is fighting a little cold at the moment, but what child isn't?
  • I cut 5 inches off my hair this past weekend! I love it and will post a pic soon!
  • I am ready for fall-like weather!!

4 comments:

*Courtney* said...

Can't wait to see it tomorrow!!!

Bonniebeewester said...

Wow! 5-inches? I bet it looks adorable! Wish I lived closer so I could come to your Bible study. I really wish I had that up here. Of course, I'd have to have a baby so I could finally quit work...this can all be arranged...ha!

Kara said...

you're right- will & levi are battling colds right now too. it stinks.

i'm glad you are enjoying your job!

Bonniebeewester said...

YEAH FOR PAM & JIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!