Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Labor Day Weekend FUN!

Had a blast this past weekend hanging out with friends from ACU or Siggies....whatever. Big props to Cassie for putting the weekend together...had sooo much FUN!




Noah, Levi, and Will...new buddies....this is the only pic where Noah isn't pulling Levi's hair!






Doublewide pic plus Noah


Anna Lee and Kara @ Dallas World Aquarium





Some of the Group @ Mi Cocina in Southlake




Noah and "Aunt" Erika by the Pool




Sorry, I didn't take as many pics as I would have liked...so if you did take more please send me some! Actual Labor Day wasn't as exciting...


That's Aaron watching golf and me so bored taking a picture of him! Just kidding honey...love you!

School started yesterday and I am sooo exhausted! Maybe more on that later!

3 comments:

*Courtney* said...

Savannah did great in the nursery today! I'm relieved!

Looks like y'all had a fun reunion. :) Can't wait to hear about school...

Aaron said...

Correction: It was a very exciting day of watching golf...

By the way Noah looks huuuge next to those babies.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for calling me an aunt. I loved being with you guys! Noah is seriously one of the cutest. Also, your classroom looks awesome! I love it!