Monday, September 10, 2007

"I'm a Sooner born and a Sooner bred, and when I die I'll be Sooner dead."

Okay so that doesn't apply to me really, but Noah is on the right track!!
We had a blast this weekend staying with Bonnie and Chaz, visiting with Aaron's parents and going to Noah's first OU game! What a great game to attend, probably one of the most exciting games I have been to!
Noah didn't "enjoy" the game as much as we had hoped , but it could have been worse. First of all, the loud noise of the crowd scared him to death, and it was a LOUD game!! Second, he was pretty tired towards the beginning of the game, but he did take a 45 minute nap during the second quarter on Aaron's back. Third, it rained for 5 minutes right after opening kick-off! For most of the game he sat with Aaron and his parents. It wasn't as loud in their section and he had room to sit on a t-shirt and play. For most all of he game, Bonnie and I sat together and had a blast watching OU kill Miami! The game made me very excited about the upcoming season! We are pretty sure Noah will not be attending his next OU game this season! We are glad, though, that we took him and will make for a memorable scrapbook page for Noah in the future!!!




The Ellis' before the game...Noah is soo excited!!!

Chaz and Noah...we missed you Chaz at the game! :(

Bonnie and I eating our 10:30 lunch!...yum!

The Ellis' at the game

Noah and Mimi :)

The Sooner Schooner

Us after a long day!

Daddy and Noah


He was a happy SOONER on the way home!

Thanks to Bonnie and Chaz for letting us stay with them in their adorable new home! It was fun hanging out with them and reminded me of the "good ole days" going on our first double date to Chili's and Putt-Putt!

6 comments:

Aaron said...

I had so much fun. There is no question he'll be a Sooner for life.

Can we get some competition one time? Maybe from Utah State next week.

david said...

cool pics but where's the one of him and his pawpaw? lol

Bonniebeewester said...

Caaa-uuuuttteee pictures! I'm so glad you guys stayed with us. Chaz and I talked about how great of a time we had. It was nice and relaxing!

Could I feel more disgusting in that 2nd picture! Frumpy mumpy!

Do I smell a National Championship??

Kara said...

glad yall had fun!

*Courtney* said...

How fun! Glad that Noah surivived all the noise at the game. He's a trooper. I guess Savannah can still be friends with him even though he's a Sooner for life. :)

Kenli Shea said...

I miss my boy. Those pics are so cute. Glad you guys to go and had some good times.