Monday, September 17, 2007

Shows I Will Be Tuning Into This Fall

These are the tv shows that I will be watching this fall in no particular order:


The Office
Probably my favorite show and the one I am most looking forward to!!! I can't wait to see what will be going on with Jim and Pam, which I think is the best "love" story since Ross and Rachel. The show is GENIUS, and if you don't watch it you should...period!


How I met your mother

Another funny show, but a different kind of humor. It is a lot like Friends which is probably one reason why I like it! Neil Patrick Harris (Doogie) is so stinkin hilarious!!


Survivor: China
I heart Survivor!!! I was never a big Survivor person until a couple of seasons ago and now I am hooked! It will be interested to see it all take place in China.


The Biggest Loser

I started watching the show last week and am hooked. We watched the season finale last season and it made me want to see a season from the beginning ( and also made me cry like a baby)!!

Dancing with the Stars

I love, love, love this show. I am not as excited about this season's cast, but I love Jennie Garth (Kelly on 90210). It annoys me that it is three nights a week at first! That is way too long. This is a show I definitely DVR, since Aaron doesn't like and I fast forward through the boring musical numbers.

Grey's Anatomy

I used to love this show but the season 3 finale was kind of disappointing. I might not be a loyal viewer this season if the story line continues on like it has.

Lost

My other favorite show but it won't be on until January!!! They are starting it in January so that they will not show any repeats which is a good idea. This show is also GENIUS! Aaron and I have season 1 & 2 and are watching them over to be completely ready for the season premiere. We are nuts, I know!

I watch way too much tv...I know!! What shows are you excited about this fall???

7 comments:

Aaron said...

You do watch too much TV. Are you kidding with DWTS being 3 nights a week??? I'll be at the driving range if that's the case.

I'm out on Grey's. I'm not waivering either.

I'm on the fence with the Biggest Loser. Why don't we just watch the finale again?

Kara said...

I LOVE the office. I agree, pure genious!

I also watched the season finale of The Biggest Loser and cried like a big loser. Why is this kind of stuff so addictive!?!

I agree with your comment about Grey's. Season 2 was a-mazing. Season 3- not so much. Hopefully things will get better and not turn into an evening soap opera.

Here's a show that I like: Men In Trees. I am hoping it's on the fall line-up, but I haven't checked yet. It's a good one!

Cassie said...

I LOVE the Office, Survivor and How I Met Your Mother...they're all so addicting. You should try 30 Rock too...Tina Fey is genius!! The show is hilarious and one of our "must watch"...

Bonniebeewester said...

We are almsot finshed with Season 2 of the Office-by far the FUNNIEST show ever! I have a "Dwight" in MY office so it definitely makes it even funnier.

And Lost...what can I say? January can't come soon enough! I miss you Matthew Fox!!!!!

Kenli Shea said...

Totally and completely could not agree more Jim and Pam is the best love story since Ross and Rachel. I think Grey's has reached it peak, but I am so not finished being a religious viewer. There is not enough room for me to list all my shows. It is ridiculous, but I would not change a thing.

Jen said...

i'm down with all of those except DWTS. i devote my talent show energy to american idol. but i hear it's a good one. and grey's is on the fence for me too. it was like they ripped my heart out in the season finale. i just don't want to get hurt again.

*Courtney* said...

Oh, the Office, HIMYM, and The Biggest Loser are definately on our DVR this fall. Matt and I never watched Grey's, Lost, or Survivor, but I've heard they are good...we just can't start in the middle, ya know? I usually only watch the last couple of shows of DWTS.

Man, once I type it out, we watch alot of tv too! :)