Friday, August 31, 2007

My Classroom!


Here are some pics from my classroom...it is finally finished! Meet the Teacher night was a success as well. I am glad to have that over with and am ready to begin teaching my adorable twos!




My Door




My cozy corner


"Two's are Fantastic!"

"What a picnic!" (Their picture will be on the plate)


Another picture of this bulletin board. While putting up this bulletin board, it reminded me of Siggie Sing Song '06!


"Camp Duties" (That is a sleeping bag if you couldn't tell!)

Big thanks to my sister, Lindsay who had most of these ideas and helped me all week! And to my mom who went shopping with her and bought me several cute stuff!

3 comments:

Bonniebeewester said...

How creative! You know me, I'd be hanging out in the "Cozy Corner" by the fire...love it!

*Courtney* said...

Oh it looks great Allison! Good luck next week, you'll be a great teacher! :)

Cassie said...

How cute! I love the camping theme!! It was so great seeing you this weekend. I hope you have a great first week with your kiddos at school:)