Friday, August 3, 2007

10 Things About Noah


Everyone is doing the "100 things about me", so I thought I would do one about Noah, only instead of 100, 10 because he has only lived 8 months! Here it goes:

1. I have no teeth yet!
2. I am the happiest baby ever! (probably bc of #1)
3. I have been sleeping anywhere from 12-14 hrs! Mommy loves this about me!
4. I make Mommy and Daddy laugh when I sing in my falsetto voice.
5. I have liked every food that has touched my lips except green beans. I am open to trying them again!
6. I am currently learning how to feed myself "puffs" and drink out of a sippy cup.
7. I am somewhat lazy. I will not hold my own bottle, and if you hand me a toy I will first go for it with my mouth instead of my hands!
8. I am ticklish everywhere, but I will find any excuse to laugh!
9. It makes my daddy happy when I say "dadada". He thinks I know what I am talking about!
10. It makes my mommy happy when I rarely say "mamama". She really gets a kick out of it!

6 comments:

*Courtney* said...

what a cutie! he is such a happy baby!

it does kinda stink that "dada" is easier to say than "mama." :)

Aaron said...

Whatever. He knows exactly what he's saying. He told me.

Allison said...

Aaron- shouldn't you be doing something else while you are at work...like writing on your blog??

Matt said...

I love Noah's personality!! Can't wait to hang out soon.

Aaron, we can't help it that the kids just love us more. And yes I still check your blog multiple times a week. Please come back!

Bonniebeewester said...

This post makes me laugh!

Kara said...

i love that he tries to grab things w/ his mouth! funny kid!