Friday, August 17, 2007

Let the Baby-Proofing Begin!




Noah learned a new trick today. He "crawled" his way over to the TV and opened the doors to the DVDs. If I would have allowed him, I am sure about 2 minutes later there would have been DVDs everywhere. I guess it is time to start thinking about baby-proofing the house.

In other news; things I am looking forward to this weekend:

  • Madison's High School Musical 2 Party!
  • Seeing the Bourne Ultimatum w/ possibly Matt & Courtney!
  • A little bit of relaxing!

Have a good weekend everyone!!!

4 comments:

Aaron said...

He's probably reaching for Anchorman. Or Rudy. Give the boy what he wants...but wait till I get home

Kara said...

you will love the bourne movie...SO GOOD

Cassie said...

I agree with Kara...this Bourne was so good...but I'm biased...I think it's my favorite movie series of all time!

Have fun!!

*Courtney* said...

that's funny that he went for the dvd's!

what did you think of hsm2??? savannah and i watched it last night and i loved it! :)