Monday, August 20, 2007

Weekend Wrap-up

One of the highlights of the weekend was, of course, Madison's High School Musical 2 Party. Loved the movie! I love musicals even if they contain cheesy lines and predictable plots! I forgot to take some pics at the party, but all of the girls were so cute in their HSM shirts.

Saturday morning we awoke to a pleasant surprise. That was a lie because this was about as unpleasant as it gets! Lets just say Noah figured out how to take off his diaper off and it was NOT a clean one. Saturday morning consisted of me scrubbing down his sheets, mattress cover, elephant, baby blanket, bumper and Noah himself. No, I didn't take any pictures, but it something that I don't want to remember!!! Luckily, everything turned out "as good as new". Noah wasn't a bit phased by this incident!

I had forgotten that it was going to be tax-free weekend until Aaron reminded me on Friday. He probably wishes he didn't because I was ready to get out shopping Saturday afternoon! We just browsed around at Firewheel and didn't stay out long because of the heat!

Saturday night we went and saw The Bourne Ultimatum minus Matt and Courtney! We are sad they didn't get to go and boy did they miss out! It was everything I had hoped for...you were right Kara and Cassie! Aaron said afterwards,"They can make three more of them for all I care!" I totally agree! Loved it!

Anyways, Sunday was church, small groups and just trying to recover from a busy weekend.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!

5 comments:

Aaron said...

I'm not sure what I was thinking telling you that.

Kara said...

i'm glad you liked the movie!

bummer about the poop incident. it made a good story to tell!

*Courtney* said...

yes, good story about noah, but i'm sure it was no fun.

super disappointed that we missed out on such a great movie! hopefully we'll get to see it soon!

Cassie said...

oh, noah...that's too funny (for me...I'm sure not for you:)

Kenli Shea said...

I really wish you had taken pictures.