Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy!


So, I haven't done much blogging in a couple days or reading blogs either. Some of you know that I have taken on a new job at Saturn Rd. Church with the preschool. that's right I will be teaching two-year-olds come next week. Now, I was really excited about this job bc it sounded really easy. It is only tue/thurs from like 9-2. No prob! Well, we are encouraged to decorate our classrooms which I knew I wanted to. But of course I just had to go all out and spend hours trying to make this class look great. This has become a BIG time chore because of course I can't do it half way, it has to be cute!

So, that is how I have been spending my days. I will hopefully be posting pics of it soon. Our orientation and meet the teacher is tomorrow night so it has to be done by then and I still have a lot to do! Gotta go...going to cut out some stuff for the room!

1 comments:

Kara said...

i go back to work on tue & thurs next week...so we are on the same path! good luck w/ your 2 yr old- it will be great practice!