Thursday, August 9, 2007

8 1/2 Months and counting...



Since I posted Noah's "10 things about me", some things have changed. Next time I won't be so quick to brag on him about him sleeping 12-14 hrs at night. Turns out he was just recovering from our trip to Destin and had gone back to sleeping about 11 hrs at night. Oh well. His naps though are a little longer than they use to be. He takes two 2-3 hour naps a day. I have found myself being even more productive during these times. For instance, yesterday, I rearranged the furniture in our bedroom, fully-cleaned the bathroom, dusted, swept and organized closets. When I get on a kick, I can't stop!


Anyways, Noah is now a pro at eating his puffs. He has better control with his left hand so we will see if he sticks to using it. He is still working on his sippy cup. He really just enjoys banging it on the table. It seems like lately Noah hasn't be saying very many "words" like mama or dada. He is really into a "clearing the throat" kind of sound. Kind of weird. He also has been showing more progress on wanting to crawl. He pulls his legs up to his chest and lifts up off the floor with his arms straight, but not at the same time. Right now he settles for an army-like crawl. He also waved for the fist time on vacation but hasn't done it distinctly since.


Just thought I would give you a little update on our pride and joy.

3 comments:

Kara said...

having a lefty could be fun!

i love getting projects accomplished- i am glad you were able to get so much done while he napped! i bet that was a nice feeling!

Bonniebeewester said...

Hey during Noah's next nap, want to drive up to OKC, get on a "kick" and clean my house?? Pretty please??

8 months!?! Man time flies...can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!!

*Courtney* said...

oh my goodness...he's going to be 1 yr old soon!

it feels great to get lots done during a nap, good job! :)