Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Ellis Update

Well, just thought I would give a little update on the Ellis'. Our days seem to get busier and busier including weekends! Where does the time go?


Work is going really well and I am so glad that I took this job. I am truly enjoying it and it is a fun time to spend with my two year olds. They are still learning to walk in a line and that their mommies or daddies will not be picking them up for a while. Some of them cannot wait for nap time (I know, strange), and I have one child who just lays there still in the dark with his eyes wide open! They are all so precious! I also am enjoying getting to know the other teachers and chatting it up with them in the hall during nap time.


Aaron is somewhat enjoying the job he has now , but is training for a new position that he will soon take on. He is very excited about it and will be very good at it! I am so proud of him and how he is managed to to work his way up so fast in the company. Not only that, but, the way he is so passionate and a person that anyone at work can count on! They love him there and that says so much for the kind of employee and person he is! He will be going on a camping trip with a church men's group this weekend and the annual golf trip with his buddies the next weekend! Gosh, I am a good wife for letting him take all of these trips! Kidding.


Noah is 10 1/2 months already and is changing everyday. He looks like he will be pulling up really soon and has finally learned that he can get on his hands and knees. He still prefers doing his army crawl but has perfected it! He is a climber! I stack pillows on either side of the living room so that he can only stay in that area and he has learned to climb over them! He also has said some new words like, night night (ni ni) and is recognizing when to say all of the others. Like, today I put on my shoes and he said bye bye! It really was too cute!


Between work, Wednesday bible class, wed. night church, our TV shows, weekend activities, Sunday church and small group we are enjoying life as it is right now and enjoying the blessings that God has given us in the moment. Life will not ever be like this again so we are soaking up everything about it! I will leave with a picture our growing boy!




3 comments:

Bonniebeewester said...

Are those horse PJs??? Too cute!!! I want a pair!

Kara said...

i agree..love the pj's! i'm glad you are enjoying your job. it takes a special person to raise a 10 month old and spend your days with more 2 year olds!

*Courtney* said...

Totally understand about being busy...how does that happen when I don't even have a "job?" Glad you are enjoying the preschool. :)

I love that you mentioned life will never be like it is at this moment again...so true and I don't think that enough. I will be soaking all this fun in a little more.

Noah gets cuter everyday! :)