Friday, October 19, 2007

Ellis Updates!


Well, Aaron just left for his golf trip to Bastrop, TX; leaving me and Noah for a weekend to ourselves. It is weird to think that the last time he went on his annual golf trip, I gave birth to Noah two days later!! Crazy! Anyways, I won't be all alone this weekend. Tonight, I will be hanging out with my mom some, and tomorrow Kami is coming in town! Yay! I am excited about the upcoming week that I am going to spend with Kami and James, because we rarely get to see them.

It is also rare that my parents-in-laws are in India as we speak or write or read. Kim is going to have both of her hips resurfaced while there, and they will be gone for about a month. All of the Ellis' would definitely covet your prayers at this time! I am praying, specifically, that this will be the last operation she needs, that she will be able to walk without any help, and that she will no longer be in any kind of pain. Also, that they will have safe travels. Please join in lifting up these specifics to a Father who can do "immeasurably more than all we could ask or imagine." For further details of their month in India go to: http://www.davidel1957.blogspot.com/.

Thanks for your prayers!

3 comments:

*Courtney* said...

We will definately be praying for your MIL.

Had lots of fun on Wednesday! If we do something on Monday, Kami should definately come too!

Michelle said...

Allison,
I found you blog linked from Courtney's, it was so good to meet you guys! Your Noah is so precious and shows us what all we have to look forward to. Hope to see you on Wednesday!
Michelle

JENNY said...

Allison, Just wanted to let you know that I've been reading your blog and I love it. Noah is adorable!!!! Hope you are doing well!