Thursday, October 4, 2007

The Lion King & State Fair

On Tuesday night, me, my mom, Lindsay and Madison went to see Lion King the musical at Fair Park. The musical was a-mazing! Probably one of my favorites and I have seen a lot of them! I definitely would recommend it to anyone! The sets, props and costumes were incredible and sooo creative. Loved it! Here some pics!


Wednesday, we all headed out to the fair plus Emma and we had a blast! I had a Fletcher's corny dog, Texas nachos, tator twisters and some ice cream...yum yum! That is my favorite part of the fair...don't judge me! Here are some pics.

Noah did great and even took a nap in his stroller. He can't wait to sink his teeth in to a corny dog!

I rode on a "roller coaster" with the girls. That is all I can handle...my mom rode on the fast one that goes round and round and round.


We were all pooped afterwards, especially Madison!

2 comments:

*Courtney* said...

We missed you at Bible Study, but glad you had fun at the fair and the musical!

My favorite part of the fair is the food also! I was getting hungry just reading your post. :)

JavaMama said...

I have heard that the Lion King was awesome. I know the boys would just *LOVE* it. I can not wait to go to the fair though it will not be till the end of the month and I am sure that there will be no roller coaster riding for me.

It looks like you all had a blast!!