Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween Eve

So, I though this was an appropriate title since Halloween is tomorrow. I kind of feel like Halloween has already come and gone since I have been to two carnivals, and already celebrated at preschool with a party! Tomorrow night should be fun though, since we are going trick or treating with Madison and Emma. When I say trick or treating, I mean going on a walk with the stroller.

Speaking of fun, we had a blast last week with Kami and James being in town. We did a lot of fun things like going to the arboretum, eating at yummy places, and Kami even came to preschool with me one day. Noah did have a few firsts last week which included getting sick in the car twice. That was not fun! Especially, when I was about to enter DFW airport and had to pull over on the side of the road and strip Noah while trying to clean it up as best as I could. I felt sorry for him more than anything. All and all he had a great time with his aunt and uncle! Here are some pictures from the week:


Noah with his aunt Kami or Kramsy as Aaron calls her

He even got to see his Nene and Grandad

One of the only pics i have of James from the week

Aren't I getting big in my high chair?

Like my costume??? I think I look cute!

Hopefully I will be getting the pictures from the Arboretum from Kami soon (hint hint). She took some great pictures of Noah and his cousins! Have a Happy and Safe Halloween!

3 comments:

Bonniebeewester said...

OH - MY - GOSH!!! Golfer outfit is hilarious!!! I gotta show Chaz...

JavaMama said...

Adorable!!! Hope you all have fun tonight trick or treating/walking.

JOYfully in Him,
Kelli

*Courtney* said...

Noah is by far the cutest golfer I've ever seen!

Hope he feels better soon. Looking forward to hanging out! :)